- Athletes must register for the full package, consisting of 6 sessions for $100/session spanning from December 2nd thru early January.
- The Register link above will take you through to the DCMR (6-wk) Pre-Pay In Full option at $600.
- For the bi-weekly payment program of 3 payments at $200 each, click on Contracts and go to the DCMR (6-wk) Bi-Weekly Purchase.
Ages: 8th Grade thru High School Seniors
Capacity: Limited to the first 20 pitchers to register
Mission Statement: The Dynamic Coaching for Maximizing Results training sessions are designed to provide a comprehensive off-season throwing, pitching and training program for competitive student-athletes who aspire to play baseball at the next level. The program aims to help these athletes reach the next level and equip them with the knowledge to continue their development & maximize their playing careers.
The Process: We will provide players with the tools to build a solid foundation, both mentally and mechanically. We will include strategies and provide feedback to help athletes differentiate themselves on the field and further their potential. These sessions will also include the following:
- A creative, individualized approach with each athlete
- A purposeful, specific set of goals
- Getting the athlete out of his comfort zone
- Providing immediate feedback
- Mentorship in communicating with college coaches and pro scouts - we will advise throughout the process
- A baseline movement screen to assess athlete's strengths & weaknesses
- Recurring checks to ensure identified movement deficiencies are being corrected
- A full understanding of how the athlete's body moves specific to his pitching delivery
- Learning and creating confidence in “who you are” as a pitcher, with metrics to show positives and negatives
- Utilizing the most current technology available in addition to numerous training aids to help players see and feel the adaptations being made in their development
- Focus on proper pitch pairings with each athlete's fastball metrics, arm slot, style & overall delivery
- Leadership classes for the athlete focusing on Peak Performance with homework assignments
- Proper long toss and side session build ups, incorporating all aspects of arm care
Instructors: Danny Clark & Mike Ranson bring a combined 40+ years of player development working with athletes in all phases of their development. This includes coaching at the Youth Baseball, High School Baseball, Travel Baseball, Junior College, NAIA, D3, D2, D1, & MiLB levels, as well as recruiting experience at all levels of NJCAA, NAIA, and NCAA.
Format: Athletes will meet at least 6 times for 90-minute training sessions, both outdoors and indoors at the RBI Tri-Cities training facility.
Package: Full package (all 6 sessions) only. Athletes can prepay for all sessions up front, or setup a bi-weekly recurring payment plans either online or by calling/visiting the RBI Tri-Cities training facility.
More Information: Contact Danny Clark at (214)632-9306 or Mike Ranson at (864)350-0597, or email Mike at email@example.com.